- All poster presentations will take place at the Main Hall (Level 0) as scheduled in the Program Book and Posters
- Posters should be mounted according to the schedule below:
|Scientific Groups||Poster Presentation Date||Poster Mounting Date/Time||Poster Removal Date/Time|
|G01, G02, G03, G04, G06, G07, G08, G10, G12, G13, G14||Wednesday, July 17||Tuesday 20:30 h||Wednesday 20:30 h|
G05, G09, G11, G15
G16, G17, G18
|Thursday, July 18||Wednesday 20:30 h||Thursday 20:30 h|
- Presenting authors with even numbers should stand at their poster from 18:30 to 19:30 h.
- Presenting authors with odd numbers should stand at their poster from 19:30 to 20:30 h.
Specific Instructions for Poster Presenters
- Each poster board is 95 cm wide x 245 cm high. Plan your poster to fit this space, so recommended size is 90 cm wide x 120 cm high. Double-sided tape to mount the poster will be provided. Type face should be large enough to be read comfortably by interested attendees from distances of 1.5 m.
- The title of the poster has to be the same than the title of the abstract.
- Matte finish on micrographs and other photographic reproductions provides better visibility due to reduction of glare from lights.
- You may display several copies of your abstract to give to viewers.